- PRNC General Membership Meetings are usually held on the last Wednesday of the month at 7:30 PM at the Point Richmond Community Center, 139 Washington Avenue.
- If you would like to be on the meeting agenda or suggest an item for the agenda,
e-mail us at PointRichmondNeighborhood@gmail.com or contact Peter Thelin at (510) 326-8108.
- PRNC Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM on the Monday following the General Membership Meeting. The location varies. Meetings are open to all who are interested. Call Margaret Jordan (510-412-3673) for location.
- PRNC Land Use/Design Review Committee Meetings are held at 6 PM on the last Wednesday of every month at the Point Richmond Community Center at 6 PM
- The Richmond Neighborhood Coordinating Council (RNCC) meets at 7 PM the second Monday of the month. Meetings are held in the downstairs conference room at 440 Civic Center Plaza and are open to the public.