Our Neighborhood Council includes Point Richmond, Brickyard Cove, Seacliff Estates, the “Spits”.
Our boundaries extend to the City-owned Point San Pablo and Point San Pablo Yacht Harbor at the northern end of Point Molate.
- To serve the people of Point
Richmond in a non-partisan, non-commercial manner and to
work cooperatively with local, state and federal governments.
- To help residents determine the important needs and problems
of their neighborhood by providing a place where ideas
and information can be exchanged, problems studied, and
- To promote a spirit of enhanced community.
1. To help residents determine the important needs and problems of the neighborhood and community by providing a place where ideas and information can be exchanged, problems studied, and action planned.
2. To promote a spirit of cooperation, mutual respect and goodwill among all the residents of the neighborhood.
3. To maintain and improve the physical and cultural standards and facilities of the neighborhood.
4. To sponsor, alone or with other organizations, programs of education on subjects of significant interest to the entire community.
5. To interest citizens in an understanding of the whole community and to develop a willingness to participate as leaders or in sharing responsibilities.
6. To provide the machinery through which people of the area can speak out in its behalf, and be heard beyond its boundaries in calling attention to neighborhood problems.
7. To serve as a channel through which plans, and projects of area-wide public and voluntary bodies can be understood and supported by or adapted to the neighborhood.